Winding unit for textiles | Automation
Textiles - from the roll onto the roll
If you unwind, you probably must also rewind. This is not a slogan, but sometimes a practical option for eurolaser cutting systems used in the industrial processing of roll material.
The winder is positioned at the end of the process and enables:
• Roll material with widths of 1.3 m to 3.2 m to be rewound
• Material feed and removal to be fully automated
• An appreciable saving in working time, as there is no need for manual collection
• The goods are rapidly removed by means of a pneumatic expansion shaft with practical hinged bearings.
The winder also offers many useful features:
• Clockwise-anticlockwise winding
• Bale diameter up to 1 m
• Bale weight up to 200 kg
• Automatic or manual option
• 2-stage winding speed depending on bale diameter
• Sensor loop control
• Automatic remote control
• Overload detection and status display on central control panel
First the idea - then the implementation, a brilliant innovation from eurolaser.