Wooden materials in laser test | laser cutting
EGGER OSB panels
On behalf of the EGGER Retail Products GmbH, we have tested the OSB panels in our application laboratories. For the test cut, the OSB panels were used in strengths 12 mm, 18 mm and 3 mm. The results show that all strengths can be easily cut with a CO2 laser.
Which advantages does laser cutting of OSB panels hold?
• No chips, therefore no cleaning of the machine surrounding necessary
• Laser cutting of extremely fine contours and practically radius-free inner contours
• Contactless cutting, therefore no stressing or damaging of the material – no clamping necessary
• Uneven materials can be easily processed without quality loss due to tactile focus tracking
• Laser cutting and laser engraving of different material thicknesses and combinations in one process step.
EGGER OSB 3, 12 mm
EGGER OSB 3, 18 mm
EGGER OSB 4 Top, 12 mm
EGGER OSB 4 Top, 18 mm
EGGER Lacquered rear panel, Decor: W1000, 3mm
• Wall sheathing
• Roof sarking
• Concrete formwork
• Dry and humid environments