Veneer | Laser cutting
This video shows veneer being cut with laser using a CO2 laser cutting system from eurolaser. The laser cuts with maxim precision when compared to cutting with a saw. There is no chipping waste during cutting and engraving, so the machine needs no cleaning. The laser is able to cut extremely fine contours and there is no material damage because processing is contactless.
• Contactless, wear-free cut without material movement caused by cutting. No material fixing necessary
• Burr-free cutting
• Freely selectable contour
• Very good fitting tolerances and repeatability
• No cut up or material breakage
• No chipwood exhaust by air means less waste