Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) | Laser cutting
Laser cutting and engraving of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
The CO2 laser systems from eurolaser are ideally suited for the processing of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
CO2 laser systems are an excellent tool for cutting and engraving numerous plastics with top precision. Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, ABS for short, is a thermoplastic that can be excellently processed with laser. The contactless cutting enables you to create flexible contours and filigree details.
What are the benefits of cutting ABS with laser?
- Exact edges – no reworking necessary
- No clamping or fixing of the ABS sheets necessary
- Less breakage and waste because laser cutting is a contactless process
- No chippings – less soiling and less cleaning required
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover
- No tool wear so therefore consistently high cut quality