Laser cutting of fiberflass babrics
Large format laser systems are optimally suitable for the cutting of textiles made of fiberglass. Especially the contactless processing through the laser beam and the therewith related non-deforming laser cutting as well as the high precision are crucial arguments for the application of laser technology in textile processing. What advantages have laser cutting of fiberglass (glass fibre)?
- No fabric distortion due to contactless processing
- Precise laser cutting of very filigree details
- Less cleaning effort due to reduced dust development during cutting
- No tool wear – steady high cutting quality
- Processing in all directions – independent of fabric structure